Brasseurs du Monde
Who is Brasseurs du Monde?
- An emerging player in the fast growing world of microbreweries.
- Our brewing style goes from easy to drink beers, developed for the general public, to strong and generous beers, appreciated by a growing number of consumers.
- Craft beer enthusiasts.
- We cummulate more than 60 years of experience in the brewing industry.
- This enables us to respond to the constantly changing demands of consumers.
- Nearly 50 employees.
- Brasseurs du monde is working is slowly making it’s way among the best brewers in the world.
100% natural beers made from malted barley, with occasional, specific ingredients, always natural, that allow us to achieve a desired style or a particular taste.
- We brew 5,000 liters at a time in a state-of-the-art brewing system.
- We have 11 fermenters.
- A bottler with rotating head of Italian origin dedicated to 500 ml bottles.
- A bottling machine with rotating head of Italian origin allowing us to produce different formats.
- A double-row canning machine (2 x 4 heads).
- Our current production capacity is over 14,000 hl / year.
- Our products are distributed to more than 2,200 retailers and nearly 300 restaurants and bars in Quebec.
We offer a complete selection of beers that meet consumer expectations.
- 23 regular beers
- More than 60 beer brewed annually or occasionally: Gamme Fruits, Hors-Séries, marques privées, etc.
- More than 20 beers in the Réserve du Picoleur
- 10 retailers of the concept “La Réserve du Picoleur – Le Cellier”